Terms and Conditions
UniSA On-Campus Open Days and Tours
Our Open Days campus tours are a great way for future students to get insights into what it’s like to study at UniSA. The tours are focused around pre-degree and undergraduate study, however we can also answer questions about any of the further study options.
Attendees and cancellations
Tours are limited to a maximum of 2 people due to capacity restrictions: the primary attendee and a guest.
- All attendee must book in advance to attend via the Open Days website.
- Upon arrival Check-in at the registration desk, this lets us know you’re here
- We ask that you to wear fully enclosed shoes when attending the tours, this keeps you nice and safe in our facilities
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your registration if unwell, please use the links found on your confirmation email
- If your cancellation is less than 24 hours prior to your tour, please contact our Future Student Enquiries team by calling 08 8302 2376 or submit an enquiry with the time and name of the session you’d like to cancel.
- Your meeting location can be found on your confirmation email. For tips on getting to campus or to download a campus map, see our visit UniSA information
- Unfortunately we are unable to store bags. Also as your tour will be predominantly outdoors, ensure you dress to the weather conditions.
Being COVID safe
We absolutely take community safety very seriously and have implemented COVID safe guidelines and practices. All students, staff and visitors must follow government directions and our safety practices when visiting UniSA campuses.
When to not attend:
We’re really looking forward in seeing you, but please do not attend if you:
- feeling unwell or presenting with COVID-19 symptoms - a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath
- are confirmed to have COVID-19 or are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- have been overseas or to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
Remember to cancel your registration.
When you attend your registered booking:
- maintain social distancing. Keep 1.5m between yourself and others
- masks are recommended indoors and public areas where physical distancing isn’t possible. If you are able to wear a mask, please ensure you bring one with you.
- wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer
- keep up to date with relevant Health advice on COVID-19
- Check-in using the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
Access and inclusion
UniSA embraces, respects and celebrates diversity in all its forms. To discuss tour options for students with a disability or anyone that might need further assistance attending campus, please contact our Future Student Enquiries team by calling 08 8302 2376 or submit an enquiry